Try Strapping Products’ 1-1/4″ x 2,250 Foot x 3,300 lb. Break Woven-Polyester Cord Strapping for high break strengths, simple operation and security of shipments.
1-1/4″ x 2,250 Foot. x 3,300 lb. Break Woven-Polyester Cord Strapping
- 1-1/4″ x 2,250 Foot x 3,300 lb. Break Woven-Polyester Cord Strapping is simple to use yet still features the high break strengths you would expect from a product that has been rigorously tested.
- Strength of steel — no safety concerns or extra equipment needed.
- Can be used to secure building materials, pipes and related products for shipment.
- Stronger than Steel, so great for Heavy-Duty applications.
- Meant for use with Strapping Products’ High Joint-efficiency Phosphate-Coated Buckles.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use; does not damage, scratch, or stain products.
- Better at absorbing impacts of shifting loads – even more so than Steel Banding
Call Strapping Products at 888-803-8140 for More Information on our Woven Polyester Cord Strapping.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 15 in|
|Case per Pack||
|Mast. Case per Pack||
Ships Via UPS/FedEx
Phoshate Coated Buckles