Strapping Products sells AAR Type 1A Grade 7 Approved 1-5/8″ x 330 Ft. x 11,000 lb Break Cord Lashing that is ideal for absorbing the impact of shifting loads.
AAR Type 1A Grade 7 Approved 1-5/8″ x 330 Ft. x 11,000 lb Break Cord Lashing
- Break Cord Lashing is an effective method of securing cargo for international shipping for any kind of transport unit, such as containers, flat racks, ships or railcars.
- Woven Polyester Break Cord Lashing provides the strength of steel minus the safety threats or extra equipment.
- While easy to use, this woven cord strap still gives you the high break strengths you require, rigorously tested for durability.
- Perfect for heavy-duty applications and stronger than steel, use our Break Cord Lashing with our High Joint Efficiency Ladder Buckles.
- This woven cord strap is great for both indoor and outdoor use and will not stain, scratch, or damage your item.
- Break Cord Lashing is better than steel banding at absorbing the impact of shifting loads.
- See below on how you can get more information on AAR Type 1A Grade 7 Approved 1-5/8″ x 330 Ft. x 11,000 lb Break Cord Lashing.