- 48″ x 96″ AAR Approved Level 1 Dunnage bag
- To secure cargo in transit, transported by sea, container, rail or road.
- The empty airbag is placed in the gaps between the cargo and inflated using compressed air.
- The airbag fills up the gap and provides support and stabilizes the cargo effectively during transport.
- This relative inexpensive means effectively prevent the goods from being damaged by immobilize the shifting movements of the cargo during shipping or transport.
- The inner bag is made of co-extrusion high quality polyethylene (PE) film ensuring ultimate air-tight seal.
Related Part Number: S-21251
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 16 in|
Ships Via UPS/FedEx
|Mast. Case per Pack||
|Case per Pack||