- SUPER DUTY Battery Tensioner for Cord (lashing and webbing) Strapping.tensioner! Now you can use a drill (currently the Milwaukee fuel 18 volt) to pull your cord strap tight! The drill was designed for tough out door use, which is perfect for your battery cord tensioner! There is enough power for the most demanding loads, 2700 pounds of tension on high torque mode, or run very fast on high speed mode. Strapping-Products.com opinion on this tool: What a great idea! Use a great drill to power the tensioner! Battery tools for polyester strapping were plagued with motors and circuit boards burning up. Now you can go to Home Depot and buy an inexpensive drill if anything ever goes bad!
- This tool comes with 2 batteries (18 volt lithium) and a charger.
- The battery last about 300 pulls!
- This tool uses a patent pending drill to drive the windlass
- Pulls more tension than any other tool.